Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
The Pivot A22 case for the iPad Pro M4 13" has not been released yet but this looks like the one to get. It is designed for professional pilots. The YouTube link shows it features nicely. The receptacle for an AirTag is nice and the ability to fit an Apple Magic keyboard is sweet. It has a whole bunch of mounting options.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
This is the clear case version. You can see where you can pop in an AirTag.

View attachment 2394602
Wow that is one heavy duty looking case!!! I like the AirTag pocket. Would the AirTag work better that simply relying on the iPad's connection to "FindMy" application? Or is it a "belt and suspenders kind of thing"??? My iPad also has a cellular connection. I wonder if that works with "FindMy"?

I'm starting to worry I'm spending as much on iPad cases than I spent on the iPad itself! 🤣

Reactions: transmaster

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I'm starting to worry I'm spending as much on iPad cases than I spent on the iPad itself! 🤣
I was thinking the same thing. I have been watching the pilot videos about this case on YouTube, and the more I see the better I like it. One thing they mention is the case is designed for have air flow through it to keep the iPad cool while it is charging. You can see this in the clear case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.