Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple often refreshes Apple Watch band colors on a seasonal basis, and code in iOS 17.4 suggests that new spring colors will be coming soon.

apple-watch-orange.jpg

As found by MacRumors contributor Steve Moser, the spring colors include Light Blue, Ocean Blue, Pink, Raspberry, Soft Mint, and Sunshine (likely a light yellow). There are also two Hermes colors, Bleu Céleste and Jaune de Naples.

When released, these colors will be available for watch faces that support different color options, and they'll be listed in a Spring 2024 section in the Apple Watch app on iPhone. Right now, the colors are not showing up there.

Apple often also uses these same colors for new iPhone cases and iPad cases. If we get a spring event this year around the end of March, we can expect to see these band options and possibly new cases that offer the same colors.

Article Link: New Spring Apple Watch Band Colors Coming Soon

• Love
Reactions: SurferPup

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
I wonder when the new attachment system will come in... I also wonder if they will accept used and obsolete watch bands back as part of their recycling programme. There will be a whole load of watch bands floating around in the next few years if they do introduce a new system... and that would deal a big blow to any environmental focus/claims they have on any other aspects of their hardware going forward.

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
They need to get rid of those horrendous two tone colour combinations. Beige, navy? So old fashioned and gaudy. I bought an ultra 2 for Christmas and I actually hated every single strap. Seriously, they are all disgusting, I should be able to pick what colour I want, not some two tone mess that offends my eyes and fashion sense.

coffeemilktea

macrumors 65816
Nov 25, 2022
Sometimes I think about replacing my black Sport Band with something newer and more exciting, and then I realize I can't find anything that looks and FEELS better. 😩

iLoveDeveloping

Suspended
Sep 24, 2009
Ireland
My Series 4 died after a swim in the river, and I haven't had the financial abundance to replace it yet. Maybe by 2030. 🤣
Series 4? Wow.. They aren’t that expensive, especially second hand ones! You’d easily get one for 200 bucks. Hardly need for abundance. Now if you want an ultra, that’s another story! 🤣

Reactions: tshane

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
give the Ultra some spring love this year please
I'm new to Ultra with my Ultra 2, do they not update their bands in the Spring? Seems dumb. I would buy one, especially since I'm not a fan of most of the current options. They're so drab, unless you want a bright neon safety orange ocean band.

I have this old one which has a nice pop of blue, but overall is a little boring.

71RClXXO-qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Why? It’s waterproof
Not according to Apple

Is my Apple Watch waterproof?

Your Apple Watch is water resistant, but not waterproof. For example, you can wear and use your Apple Watch during activities such as exercise (exposure to sweat is OK), walking in rain, and washing your hands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.