Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aevan

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 5, 2015
Serbia
When I open my new Magic Keyboard with an M4 iPad Pro inside, and then bend the iPad backwards (so, not the opening of the lid, but then leaning the iPad to an angle) - as the iPad‘s bottom half separates from the Magic Keyboard, I can feel it sticking to the silicone/microfiber part. It’s audible and I can feel the stick. It happens after some time (trying it again immediately after is fine).

Anyone else has this problem?

Johnny Steps

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2011
When I open my new Magic Keyboard with an M4 iPad Pro inside, and then bend the iPad backwards (so, not the opening of the lid, but then leaning the iPad to an angle) - as the iPad‘s bottom half separates from the Magic Keyboard, I can feel it sticking to the silicone/microfiber part. It’s audible and I can feel the stick. It happens after some time (trying it again immediately after is fine).

Anyone else has this problem?
I tried it a few times on mine, and I didn’t see anything particularly off putting from opening the keyboard. The only issue I’ve had was that there was a bit of flex on the lower right part of the keyboard. I went to Apple and had it exchanged and now everything is great. Perhaps consider exchanging yours and see if that fixes the problem.

Reactions: john905r
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.