Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oneechan69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2022
US
I have the 2nd beta versions installed on my Mac & iPhone, with wifi and bluetooth enabled on both. When I open the iPhone Mirroring app, it asks for my password and then gets stuck on the connecting screen while my iPhone's screen is off, and when its not. I restarted both devices multiple times and even re-enabled SIP as well as changed the Mac security from full to reduced, both in the recovery menu.
Any other ideas for how to get it working?

Captain_Mac

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2021
Step 1: Don't be on the EU (it doesn't work here unfortunately 😒 unless you use an Apple Account with location to a country outside the EU)
Step 2: Maybe a bug.... Multiple people report it is working... Make sure you have 2 factor authentication enabled as it is required.

UsernotUser

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2024
I have the 2nd beta versions installed on my Mac & iPhone, with wifi and bluetooth enabled on both. When I open the iPhone Mirroring app, it asks for my password and then gets stuck on the connecting screen while my iPhone's screen is off, and when its not. I restarted both devices multiple times and even re-enabled SIP as well as changed the Mac security from full to reduced, both in the recovery menu.
Any other ideas for how to get it working?
Did you get it working? I have the same issue. Just on the connecting screen and then nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.