Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scorpio vega

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 3, 2023
Raleigh, NC
I found this humorous video earlier on fb and it made me think of how android users think us apple users are when it comes to texting them lol.

Wasn’t sure which forum to post this in. And yes I’m aware RCS is here. Thought it was cute.

• Haha
Reactions: DeepIn2U

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It reminds me of yesterday for our 4th of July cookout and my brother was confused as to how to quickly send the photos to my cousin who has an android because all he knew was how to airdrop lmao
What's sad & funny is the more we use our smartphones for higher functions entertainment and connecting with people we really don't know amd have never seen is how less the basic critical functions we don't use. It's literary making us stupid.

Don't ask anyone that drives a car, especially delivery persons using any maps on their phone where compass directions are. even if north always points up like a traditional map! Is this even taught in schools or by parents any longer?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.