Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

realtired

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2024
The MK does a good enough job protecting the iPad when closed but does nothing for the Pencil or the iPad itself if you need to lay it flat for drawing. I know there were some cases for the '22 iPads compatible with MK for this very purpose but are there any available with the new M4 iPad?

Reactions: kozz

kozz

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
Looking for same thing, hoping to find a frosted clear one with black edges…

steelestar

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2013
Not yet, and I do an extensive search at least once a day. Leads me to believe that manufacturers waited until they were in physical possession of the new IPPs and MKBs to ensure the fit and compatibility were confirmed and optimized given the new dimensions and magnet alignment.

kozz

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
I have both but prefer the extra protection….and want to give the pencil holder on the MAGEASY a try

kozz

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
I have the Pitaka and MagEasy ordered. Wanted to see how the MagEasy works with the pencil holder figured I would return the on I don’t like..

kozz

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
The MagEasy I did not care for, my screen protector could have been the cause as it has to be .83 or less I believe is what the site says and I have a Speigen Paper Touch one. My Pitaka is on the way, its requirement is no more then 1.25mm so if it does not work with my current one I will put a Zagg on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.