Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to bypass or turn off encrypted connection for trusted government website

I have an account at newmibridges.michigan.gov and after login in I am unable to gain full access to website dashboard. There is only empty page with welcome note and my name. There should be my info with my benefits and communication board, navigation to different pages etc. but it is just blank. When I press on Apple Safari Top page navigation View and press Reload Page, the page is showing for a second then is back to blank. There is a lock next to the URL and when you press on it the note pop-up with this "Safari is using encrypted connection to newmibridges.michigan.gov" Does anybody know how to turn off that lock, is it anything on settings that I need to change, do I need to download some kind extension, etc. Please help me.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Jul 7, 2024 3:49 AM

There are no replies.

How to bypass or turn off encrypted connection for trusted government website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.