Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I am unable to access the Home Depot website

HOME DEPOT

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 28, 2024 10:41 AM

9 replies

May 28, 2024 11:27 AM in response to angelfirst

angelfirst wrote:

This is what I am seeing. I don't think I am using VPN, how do I find that?

Is your computer a work computer? Have you installed any software to "protect your online data"? If the answers are no, you probably don't have one.

What type of network are you using to connect? WiFi? A phone hotspot? Try a different network.

Try a different browser. Try turning your computer off and then back on.

Also, try using your favorite internet search engine. Type in "home depot" and then click on the link it provides for Home Depot.

ETA: the link is wrong. It should be "https://www.homedepot.com"

May 28, 2024 11:49 AM in response to angelfirst

angelfirst wrote:

Thanks for your help, it's not a work computer, I'm wondering if it is a setting on google? I'm using wifi at home.
I've turned it off and on and just updated the software, still no luck.
I've tried your link, no luck. I know I've got to Home Depot in the past.

I tried going to the website before I answered and everything was fine.

Why would a Google setting have anything to do with this? Are you using Chrome? If so, try Safari.

I am unable to access the Home Depot website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.